SET SEG Employee Benefits
We provide Michigan’s public education community with a full range of innovative health care plans and benefit programs and services. Our team of account executives provide benefit solutions designed specifically for Michigan school employees and their families.
Our program and services include the following:
- Customized medical plans, including high deductible health plans with health savings accounts or health reimbursement arrangements
- Dental and vision coverage
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- A variety of voluntary ancillary benefits
- Consulting services to help public schools comply with state bidding requirements
- Bid management services, including an evaluation of health care needs, development of a request for proposal and support throughout the process
- Comprehensive enrollment and claim support for subscribers
- A knowledgeable staff who provides comprehensive enrollment and claim support for subscribers We are licensed insurance consultants and can prepare requests for proposals for any of our product offerings. We work with a wide array of health care providers to build a benefits package that fits within your budget while protecting the health and well-being of your employees and their families. Call us at 800.292.5421 for more information or to request a quote.